Non-Surgical Pain Relief
Ozone therapy is a unique form of therapy that both heals and detoxifies at the same time. It used to treat a variety of chronic disease including cardiovascular disease, diabetes, Lyme disease, chronic hepatitis, herpes, chronic fatigue states, chemical sensitivity, macular degeneration, chronic bladder conditions, colitis, auto-immune diseases, and Crohn’s disease.
Natural Health Center highly recommends the Ozone Steam Sauna where a client sits in the steam sauna for 20-30 minutes.
Ozone Steam Sauna Therapy
Ozone Therapy is a medical therapy whereby ozone is introduced into the human body. Ozone is O3, whereas the oxygen we breathe is O2. Ozone has been used successfully around the world for over 80 years to treat:
- Chronic Fatigue
Schedule An Appointment
What are the Benefits of Ozone Therapy?
- Reduce chronic inflammation (oxidative stress)
- Support tissue repair (enhances the release of growth factors)
- Increase cellular energy
- Reduce oxidized LDL (“bad cholesterol”)
- Improve oxygen delivery to cells and circulation
- Up-regulate the antioxidant system
- Modulate the immune system
What Is Ozone?
Ozone is chemically O3, which is an oxygen molecule with three atoms. When used in a treatment, the ozone releases one of its oxygen molecules into the blood and changes into a very stable form of oxygen.
Ozone Is Toxic Isn’t It?
Anything, including water and oxygen, is toxic if given in amounts that exceed the body’s capacity to utilize it. Ozone is found naturally in the body.The white cells make it as part of the immune response. Pure medical grade ozone, when it is used according to the established medical guidelines, has a safety record that is unparalleled.
Medical Properties Of Ozone
Ozone has four properties that account for why it works so well not only for macular degeneration but also for most other chronic age-related conditions as well:
- Ozone is a potent regulator of the immune system. This means that when the immune system is overactive (as in auto-immune disease), ozone will calm it down.
- Ozone stimulates increased uptake of oxygen by stimulating the enzyme diphosphoglycerate (DPG).
- Ozone improves circulation. It does this by enhancing the flow characteristics of blood as a liquid.
- Ozone increases antioxidant protection more than any other therapy including vitamin C.
Is Ozone Therapy For Me?
This is a decision for a doctor who is trained and experienced in the medical use of ozone. Some conditions simply will not clear up unless ozone is used, and of course, many conditions will clear up without ozone. Because of its many therapeutic properties, ozone can be used as part of a therapeutic plan for almost every disease. It is invaluable in the treatment of heart disease and circulatory disorders. Chronic infections such as hepatitis-C, herpes, Lyme, and AIDS respond very favorably to ozone. It is also very helpful in chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, and autoimmune diseases. It is important to realize that ozone therapy is not a panacea or some kind of magic bullet. Although it is often an indispensable modality, it is only rarely effective by itself. In the great majority of cases, it must be combined with an individualized program of other alternative and natural therapies, such as nutrition and detoxification.