What is Chiro + Plus Kinesiology (CPK)?
CPK is an integration of chiropractic technology encompassing Applied Kinesiology, Clinical Kinesiology, Sacro-Occipital Technique, Autonomic Response Training and Electro-meridian Therapy. The CPK technology is exclusively taught to licensed health care providers who have selected Chiro+Plus Kinesiology as part of their continuing education. The CPK focus is to train our method of integration using the essence of each specialty.
CPK training is divided into the following five processing categories or “Files”:
- Structural File of Spine and Extremities
- Chemical File of Nutrition & Homeopathy
- Organ File of Visceral-Somatic assessments
- Psyche-Stress File of Psycho-Somatic assessments
- Electrical File of Electro-Meridian assessments and Electro-therapy applications for all of the Modules
CPK is a comprehensive health care system…constantly integrating new procedures from the world’s greatest Chiropractic technology with time-proven methods for resolving today’s complex health issues.